Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 August 2014

Jacqueline Fernandez: surprised when Salman Khan called me Fernandez Khan -








Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez is on seventh Sky  Her latest movie with Salman Khan is reaping at the box office. Also the lady is being praised by the Salman Khan. Salman Khan, has even referred to her as Jacqueline Fernandez Khan, on a reality show recently. When asked about her equation with Salman khan and the reason behind his calling her JFK, Jacqueline Fernandez could not stop the blush from spreading across her face. As per sources, Jacqueline Fernandez  said, “Well, what can I say. It was as much of a surprise for me as it was for everyone else; your guess is as good as mine. Initially, I thought he was referring to John F Kennedy when he said he has found his lady love, who’s called JFK. Salman Khan is a fantastic person — focused and positive. He’s my role model.” Jacqueline Fernandez  further added that, “It’s a great feeling to be part of a hit film. I had only seen others enjoy such stardom. Now I know what it feels like, and I need to work harder.”

No comments:

Post a Comment